This blog assumes that blind spots of power come with the CEO role no matter how good or true or well-intended you are. You can't afford to have them. So I give reminders of what I have seen in my experience to help you see. Or try to see. Monday morning practical tips will help you sharpen up and see what tweaks you and your blind spot. A little whack on the side of the head with your Monday morning coffee.

Monday, January 28, 2013

YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ THIS! GO BACK TO WORK


YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ THIS and I know it.
And I still want you to.
Because as a top executive leader you can look so dumb and be so ineffective and do so much harm if  you are not checking your blindspots.
Here's the deal.
I'll try to be blunt first.
Then I'll say more so you know I'm not nuts.
I just want you to take five minutes every Monday  to turn around fast and try to catch a glimpse of  your leadership shadow/ blindspot, so you don't make so many messes that you don't know about.

Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment