This blog assumes that blind spots of power come with the CEO role no matter how good or true or well-intended you are. You can't afford to have them. So I give reminders of what I have seen in my experience to help you see. Or try to see. Monday morning practical tips will help you sharpen up and see what tweaks you and your blind spot. A little whack on the side of the head with your Monday morning coffee.

Monday, August 21, 2017

MOVING MY OFFICE TO NEW WEBSITE. PLEASE RE-SUBSCRIBE

   

I have a new website that has all of my writing in one place. Those of you who read more than one of my blogs have asked for that.  

And as a CEO reminder—even this small change has me feeling awkward with new things to learn that are uncomfortable. Incompetence always is. And I chose this change. And I still balk a little and wonder (was this a good move, only old fogies have websites. I was doing fine before. Blah blah blah. Noa magnify that by, oh say, at least one hundred, and that is how your associates feel much of the time in a world of constant change. Maybe you too. Just saying.

Here is the link to my CEO: Note To Self blog. Once you are there, I hope you will nose around the other pages and check out my other projects:

CEO: Note To Self

Take a look please
Follow your curiosity
PLEASE RE-SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment